1. Available 24/7Safeco’s claims professionals are always available – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – when your customers call 800-332-3226. With the first call, our highly trained representatives help the claims process move quickly, whether that means reserving a rental car for your customer or assigning a water mitigation service vendor.
2. No-hassle auto glass repairsSafeco partners with Safelite Solutions — the country’s largest automobile glass replacement company — to offer customers a fast and high-quality way to repair or replace auto glass. Your customers can submit a glass claim online and have the work performed at home or office at no additional cost.
3. Expert water mitigation servicesSafeco’s Water Mitigation Unit is a team of Safeco® claims experts dedicated to coordinating and monitoring the water mitigation process every step of the way – from the initial on-site inspection until the drying process is complete. The services provided by the Water Mitigation Unit complement Safeco’s water mitigation vendor program and help deliver an even better customer experience during the claims process.
4. Easy access to high-quality auto repair shopsGuaranteed Repair Network*, Safeco’s partnership program with select auto repair facilities, helps customers get back on the road quickly and ensures the vehicle repairs are done right. When a customer chooses to use a Guaranteed Repair Network shop, the vehicle is returned two days faster than the industry average. According to Safeco customer surveys, policyholders are more satisfied with the quality of repairs done by our partner shops compared with work done by other facilities.
5. Guaranteed repairsSafeco’s President’s Guarantee™ ensures that all repairs completed through a Guaranteed Repair Network shop or a preferred provider such as Safelite Solutions, meet industry professional standards. If they don’t, we will do what it takes to remedy the situation and pay reasonable rental car expenses during the time the repairs are being remedied. This guarantee applies as long as the customer owns the vehicle.
6. Help is on the wayCustomers who purchase Roadside Assistance with their policies are just a phone call away from receiving help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our Roadside Assistance Program provides service anywhere in the United States with no out-of-pocket expense in most cases.