- Turn Signals – Good Vs Bad.
- Good: I always use them. Other drivers will know what I’m doing and take care to let me merge, turn or even stop if I need to, allowing everyone to be safe.
- Bad: If I use them, then the people behind me will know what I’m doing. As long as I’m in the front, anything that happens is someone else’s fault.
- Traffic Signs – Good Vs Bad.
- Good: Of course I go the speed limit. I always leave in plenty of time to get to my destination. Signs give me valuable information about conditions ahead.
- Bad: It’s dangerous to drive the speed limit, because people will cause more accidents trying to get around you. Speed limits are only suggestions anyway. And yield means go, right?
- Passing – Good Vs Bad.
- Good: When another driver signals that he is passing, I keep a constant speed. His passing doesn’t affect my speed.
- Bad: When another driver signals that he is passing, I speed up. Being passed is an insult.
- The View – Good Vs Bad.
- Good: I keep watch on what’s ahead but also on what’s happening all around me, checking my rear & side mirrors often.
- Bad: I’m focused only on what’s ahead of me. Who cares what’s behind me or to the side? If someone is having difficulty merging, that’s their problem, not mine.
- Multitasking – Good Vs Bad.
- Good: I never get distracted by passengers, my smartphone, the stereo or anything else. I stay focused on the task of getting from Point A to Point B.
- Bad: I like to stay busy, so I often talk or text on my phone. If I’m running late I’ll put my make – up on in the care or enjoy a breakfast sandwich.
So which are you … A Good or Bad Driver – Then take a look at your Insurance Premium, it may make more sense now why your rates may be higher or lower than average…
Contact us today and see how we can help you save more money on your car insurance!