- Park in a well-lit parking lot
- Remove all valuables from plain view
- Lock all doors and ensure windows are shut
- Safety in numbers, bring a few friends
- Secure your wallet inside of your coat or front pants pocket
- Remain vigilant at all times
- Have your car keys ready before you enter the parking lot
- Do not purchase more than you can carry
- Do not unlock your vehicle until you are within opening distance
- Keep your receipts to verify purchases on your accounts later
A FEW QUICK TIPS
If you find a letter in your mailbox this year stating that your homeowners insurance is going up, you can do something about it. Texas homeowner’s insurance premiums are increasing due to last year’s surge of natural disasters. Commonly believed myths about TX homeowners insurance are keeping some of you from avoiding these increased rates.
Myth #1: I Need a New Bedford Insurance Agent to Get a New Plan
Many of our customers don’t understand one of the basic principles about how our insurance agency works. We have a vast network of top-notch, A-rated insurance providers that we work with. If your Texas homeowners insurance is going up, we’ll shop around to find a better rate with a new insurance carrier.
Myth #2: I Can’t Get New Insurance until My Renewal Date
Texas insurance laws make it possible for you to switch carriers at any time, and you have not contract-based obligations to stay with your company. We can get you started on a new insurance plan today. You can call us, email us, or even fax us if you are in or near Bedford. Homeowners insurance and other personal lines are extremely competitive, and that means other companies are lining up to get you a better rate.
Myth #3: Changing Homeowners Insurance Plans is a Hassle
Getting you set up on a new plan is a quick and easy process. We’re here to handle all of the red tape for you. All you have to do is give us some information, and we’ll take care of the rest.