- Park in a well-lit parking lot
- Remove all valuables from plain view
- Lock all doors and ensure windows are shut
- Safety in numbers, bring a few friends
- Secure your wallet inside of your coat or front pants pocket
- Remain vigilant at all times
- Have your car keys ready before you enter the parking lot
- Do not purchase more than you can carry
- Do not unlock your vehicle until you are within opening distance
- Keep your receipts to verify purchases on your accounts later
A FEW QUICK TIPS
Welcome to our new insurance agency blog!
This is our very first post. We're not quite sure what we're going to write about here, but the plan is to create helpful content for customers and prospective clients about information that is relevant to you.
We hope you'll come to view this as a top resource for keeping your family and your finances safe.
Here are a few of the topics we may be writing about: