Our Roadside Assistance Program provides service anywhere in the U.S. with no out-of-pocket expense in most cases. It covers private passenger autos and motorcycles and even antique and classic cars, many types of RVs and boat trailers.
We provide your customers with two coverage options to fit their needs:
- Roadside Assistance base coverage: See list below.
- Emergency Assistance Package: Includes Roadside Assistance benefits and other emergency expenses (taxi, lodging, etc.).
Roadside Assistance Benefits
When a situation arises, your customers call 1-877-ROAD101 to get help, sign for the service and be on their way. Benefits include:
- Up to one hour of labor at the scene of disablement — the customer is responsible only for the cost of any associated parts needed for repair.
- Battery jump-starts, flat tire changes and lockout assistance.
- Emergency fuel and fluid delivery — the customer only pays for the cost of the fuel or fluid.
- Towing service — the provider will attempt to fix the problem at the scene. However, if that can’t be done, they will tow the vehicle within a 15-mile radius or to the closest repair facility that can perform repairs during normal business hours.
- Winching for up to 100 feet from the road.
Emergency Assistance Package Benefits
Safeco’s Emergency Assistance Package is the next level up from Roadside Assistance. It includes all the benefits of Roadside Assistance, as well as the following:
- Emergency expenses, such as lodging, up to $500
- Transportation expenses such as taxi fares
- Personal property coverage up to $500